Experience : 2.5 Year
We are seeking a talented and experienced MERN Stack Developer to join our development team. As a MERN Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web applications using the MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js) stack. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of web development principles and possess excellent programming and problem-solving skills.
- Deployment to VPSs and public clouds like AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with Serverless architecture
- Experience with Docker
- Experience With Shopify Ecosystem [Most important]
- App Bridge
- Shopify Cli 3.0
- Polaris Components
- Theme App Extension
- Checkout Extension
- Shopify Functions
- Prisma ORM(nice to have)
- Remix(Nice to have)
- Should be comfortable using Shopify Partner Dashboard
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with front-end build tools like Webpack, Babel
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable web applications using the MERN stack
- Develop and Integrate RESTful APIs to integrate frontend with backend services
- Design, develop, and maintain MongoDB database
- Identify performance issues and optimize applications for speed and scalability
- Integrate themes and responsive designs
- Write test cases and perform end-to-end tests as per the business requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross functional teams to develop new features and maintain existing
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to fellow team members
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to continually improve development processes and best practices
- Bachelors in Computer science or Information technology
- Proven experience as a MERN Stack Developer
- Solid understanding of web development principles, including responsive design, RESTful APIs, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Extensive experience with React.js and its core principles, along with popular state management libraries such as Redux or MobX.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express.js.
- Experience working with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and tools (e.g., Scrum, Jira).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within a team.
- Work From Office
- Flexible Timing
- 5 Days working
For company details, please visit our website: https://www.huptechweb.com
You can send us a mail at email@example.com